This year the program will consist of 14 gatherings, 8 programmes with their mothers in the evening, a Shabbaton, a Sukkah Party and a graduation.
The girls will also take part of the Yachad-Chessed programme by being visiting an isolated person for a year.
During our meetings , we will cross the milestones on Jewish History while discovering important female figures in our history. We will also celebrate the Jewish holidays while focusing more extensively on “Jewish thoughts and values” with a first initiation to spirituality, duality between body and soul, and our personal relationship with G-d . We will also address issues such as fashion, respect for parents , boys and girls relationship … etc. .
The programs called ” Mummy and Me ” will take place in the evenings and will allow closeness between mothers and daughters through Judaism, and programmes on Shabbat morning will take place from 11:00 to 13:30 (including lunch) at the European Synagogue and will allow the girls to familiarize themselves with prayers and orientation in Synagogue. All those gatherings are both, informative and lots of fun for all.
We also have a trip to Israel (optional) which is organized by Morasha which will take place in February, but more information will come soon.
The cost of the program is 390 euro to be paid at EJCC.
Activities for the year 2022/23:
- September 18: Rosh Hashana: Qui suis-je? Quelle est ma mission?
- October 16: Sukkah Party
- November 17: Shabbat: Comment? et Pourquoi dit on que ce ne sont pas les Juifs qui ont garde le
Shabbat mais le Shabbat qui a garde les Juifs.
- November 18: Shabbat plein avec toutes les filles. Arrivee avant 16H30, Les parents nous
rejoignent pour le diner a 18h30; Les filles dorment a la maison en mode camping
- November 19: Orientation a la Synagogue, repas de midi, Balalde et jeux jusque 18h00
- December 18: Chanukah: Quelle est cette lumiere en moi qui brille?
- February 5: Tu Bshevat: Quel genre d’arbre suis-je?
- March 5: Purim: Suis je capable de trouver la Esther en moi?
- March 26: Pesach: Les nombreuses femmes qui nous ont mene a la liberation et dispatching des
filles sur une femme Juive particuliere
- April 23: Preparation aux discours de la graduation avec les mamans sur la base des recherches
- May 21: Shavuot: Naissance du peuple Juif /visite du Mikve
- June 24: Graduation
Participation in our activities does not confirm Jewish statues. EJCC follows Halacha standards in all activities. For the definition of Halacha on Jewish statues, read more here: