Is ready for a new year of learning! This program consists of a class taking place every other Sunday from September to June for children from ages 3 to 11.
If you want to register your child for a year of learning and fun: email@example.com
More information Sunday school:
Our goal is to provide the most positive and productive Hebrew School experience for Jewish children, regardless of prior knowledge and background, affiliations, or level of observance. We bring the joys, values and traditions of Judaism to life through art, song, dance, games, trips, cooking, baking, collaborative learning exercises, and extra-curricular activities.
Our curriculum and program cover all areas of Hebrew language, Jewish culture, life, traditions, and history, in an environment of joy, warmth, and friendship.
The lessons learned will give your child the knowledge of his heritage and the confidence needed for his identity.
A special trip to Israel will be organized for children preparing for their Bar/Bat Mitzvah.
Yearly Tuition: 290€ per child for a complete Sunday School year. -10% for 3 children or more. This Includes: book fee, supplies & snack.
For more details, you can check our website: www.ejsundayschool.eu
Feel free to forward this message to other parents who might be interested.
Dates of the Sunday School 2018 – 2019 (suggested themes):
- September 22 – Welcome to Sunday School – High Holidays discovery
- September 29 – Rosh Hashanah preparation at 17:45 – 109 Rue Froissart
- October 20 – Sukka Party at 17:30 – 109 Rue Froissart
- November 10- Creation of the world
- November 24 – Chanukah Programme: History & Tradition
- December 08- Chanukah customs & lighting procedure
- December 22 – Chanukah Party: crafts and fun
- January 12- Welcome to Avraham and Sara’s tent!
- February 2 -When Isaac met Rebecca
- February 9 – Tu B’Shvat Programme: Torah & Nature
- March 8 – Purim Programme: History & tradition
- March 22 – Pessach Programme: History, Seder prep. & Ma Nishtanah
- April 26 – Happy Birthday Israel & Pesach Sheni
- May 10 – To love your fellow as yourself- Lag B’omer
- May 24 – Shavuot Programme: History & Customs
- June 7 -The story of the twins that everything separated – Jacob & Essav
- June 21 – Graduation!